Thursday, September 25, 2008

Randomly Speaking

There are a lot to chapters to read inside of the Media and Culture book, but I will do whatever I must to pass this class with a 'B'(or higher). I need to get started on that book I have chosen for that book review. Oh man, I have a lot of crap cut out for me to do. Here comes "stress-mania!!!" I just need better time management to overcome all of these negative thoughts. Anyhow, I kind of miss high school because I miss all of my friends. To be honest, high school (at least mine) and college still require people to do loads of work. Hmm, that's life. Life is definitely NOT getting ANY easier. I already knew that. I like the fact that this blog is extra credit. I always take advantage of extra credit, even if I do not need it because I put effort into everything I do. One person I know here has nine classes and STILL manages to ace all of them. I ponder to myself, "Wow! How in the world does she do it? Is she robotic? “What a brain that girl has!! I find it interesting how some people can have work piled all the way up to the ceiling and STILL manage to complete it "as light as a feather." Hmm...beat's me. Oh yeah, this thing has to relate to media in some sort of way. So, I heard something about McCain and Barack.....NOT. If I did, then I must have forgotten already. I drove home Wednesday night and it was windy. The wind almost pushed the car across the yellow line. Back then--around Jr.High school--I heard that a news forecaster have to take Meteorology. Gee, I wonder if that's true....

No comments: